Ice cream and cocktails are two of the best things in summer, so why not link them? Enjoy these two great delights with this fabulous homemade mojito ice cream. The best option to cool and amaze your friends this holiday season.
Meetings with family and friends in summer are a classic. Trips, parties, weekend getaways, terraces and beach bars, meals in apartments or cottages... Everyone brings something to the feast and there is always a surprise. Food, drink or all together! This recipe about homemade mojito ice cream combines both. A perfect combination of this delicious Cuban cocktail full of history and super popular, and a summer perdition: ice creams. This homemade mojito ice cream is as a good option to take in funny and relaxing moments, enjoying a good chat, a good concert or a starry night. And you can do it right now following these simples steps. Let's go![caption id="attachment_12940" align="aligncenter" width="550"] Fuente: www.blogmegasilvita.com[/caption]
190 g of water.
100 g of sugar.
170 g of lime juice (one 6-7 limes depending on size).
Juice of a lemon.
Two tablespoons white rum.
170 g of carbonated water or soda.
A handful of mint leaves.
- Put water in a saucepan with the sugar and bring to the boil.
- Add the rum when the syrup is cold.
- Squeeze the limes and lemon.
- Pour the warm syrup, lime juice and lemon, and mint leaves and stir until the leaves are almost broken.
- Add the sparkling water and remixed.
- Pour the mixture into molds for ice cream.
- Add a few thin slices of lime in each hole to flavor and garnish ice cream.
- Molds in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours. Then, add some wooden sticks to each mold and leave overnight to finish freezing. The next day they are already perfect to consume.