Mi cestaNo hay más artículos en su carrito
A few days ago we presented ’10 tips to a perfect travel look’, and today we bring you 10 tips for traveling in style created by famous stylist Elizabeth Saltzman. We collect her best advices to be perfect in your travels.
1. Hand luggage‘I prefer to travel only with hand luggage. If you choose versatile outfits you will be able to wear them more than once’. Basic items and some striking complement to improve the final look! [caption id="attachment_11724" align="alignnone" width="665"] Modelo maleta de mano Paradise de Gabol.[/caption]
2. Clean and moisturized skinIf you’re traveling you should clean and moisturize your face. You can opt for a natural look without makeup or a soft makeup with BB Cream, mascara, cream blush and petrolatum (very important: lips always moisturized!). [caption id="attachment_11725" align="alignnone" width="566"] Viaja con el rostro limpio e hidratado. Imagen: Marine Vacth.[/caption]
3. Water, water, water.‘Hydration is so important outside than inside. It keeps your hair shiny and gives the skin a fresh appearance‘. So, you should drink a lot of water during the journey and if you want you can use a refreshing thermal water spray for you skin. [caption id="attachment_11726" align="alignnone" width="600"] Agua termal de Avène.[/caption]
4. Stretch!‘You should get up from your seat every hours to stretch your legs and do exercise to activate blood circulation”. If your trip is by car, it’s better you stop to stretch your legs every 2 hours.
5. Always sunglasses‘The sunglasses are a great accessory to complete an outfit when you travel’.Sunglasses are essential to protect your eyes and hide your possible dark circles of fatigue. [caption id="attachment_11728" align="alignnone" width="370"] Viajar con gafas de sol. Imagen: Sienna Miller.[/caption]
6. Beware shoes!‘Shoes! They are a pleasure of every woman, but you shouldn’t fill your suitcase with them. It’s best you travel with confortable shoes‘. You can choose a pair of comfortable shoes (sneakers are fashionable!) and heeled shoes for a special occasion. [caption id="attachment_11729" align="alignnone" width="665"] Streat Style con sneackers (derecha) y con botines planos (izquierda).[/caption]
7. Layers and layers‘I think layers are the most comfortable way to dress on a trip. You can always add one when you are cold or take it off when you have to fight against heat’. says Saltzman. [caption id="attachment_11731" align="alignnone" width="665"] Conjunto de Zara.[/caption]
8. Burberry trench‘You can travel all around the world with a Burberry trench coat. It is an extremely versatile garment’. Precious and timeless too! Although not economic. Fortunately, trench is one of the most imitated clothing by low cost fashion houses, and one of the great treasures of the thrift stores (such as Levi’s jeans). [caption id="attachment_11732" align="alignnone" width="640"] Burberry Trench.[/caption]
9. Minimalist Jewels‘When you are traveling you should use your most minimalist jewels and keep on your hand baggage the most precious jewelry pieces‘. You’ll achieve more comfort and tranquility. [caption id="attachment_11735" align="alignnone" width="665"] Square Pendant Necklace de Cos.[/caption]
10. Good headphonesWhat else can we add? Music is the best traveling companion. So if you want to listen it with total privacy and the highest quality, you have to get good headphones. And beware, it can become in your brightest accessory ?
Source Elizabeth Saltzman’s declarations: Elle.es