GABOL, S. L, a company that designs and sells leather and travel goods demands all its products and services the highest degree of quality, in addition to offering an unbeatable after-sales service, which constitutes a clear strategic advantage over our competitors. All this is done by implementing a set of measures, controls, procedures and actions aimed at protecting all assets, including in these both the information and the processes that support it, as the systems and networks, establishing policies, practices, procedures, organizational structures and software functions.
All our articles are manufactured with the highest standards of quality, for this we have established controls from the first samples, going through the tests of the materials before beginning the confection and the care of the same, with periodic reviews until we reach the final inspection in which we use the AQL method of sampling the product, a statistical method of control, that helps to quantify the quality in the manufacture of our articles and the resistance of its materials, so that it allows us to also control the quality in distribution and in the point of sale.
The Quality Policy is based on the following aspects and for this the Management Team has acquired the commitment of:
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and meet their requirements, trying at all times to exceed their expectations.
- Obey the law, regulations and requirements required by interested parties and other stakeholders, even beyond legal minimums that are economically and technologically viable.
- To promote the training and awareness-raising actions of workers in order to improve their performance within the organization and to ensure the involvement in the fulfilment of the objectives and goals marked.
- To consider the management aspects as an integral part of the planning processes, establishing programs, objectives and goals that guarantee the fulfilment of the requirements of the policy and to continually improve the efficiency of the system of Management.
- Protect the information resources of the company and the technology used for its processing against threats, internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to ensure compliance with confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, traceability, availability, legality and reliability of information.
Continuous improvement should be present in all processes.
The Information Security Policy in order to guarantee the continuity of the information systems minimises the risks of damage and ensures the efficient fulfilment of the objectives of the company. To this end, it commits to:
Protect information in an appropriate way, regardless of the way it is presented, stored or communicated.
Protect the information resources of the company and the technology used for processing, against threats, internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to ensure compliance with confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, traceability, availability, legality and reliability of the information.
-Establish methods of notification, management and recording of incidents concerning Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
-Define a strict copy and storage policy relevant to the company. This storage is carried out under the responsibility of qualified personnel responsible for preserving and maintaining such backups in perfect condition, thus safeguarding our competitiveness and autonomy.
Ensure adequate management of access to our systems through the implementation of an identification and authentication system. This not only restricts access to third parties but facilitates the work of our employees in a completely safe environment.
-Define rules of action that assure an adequate balance between the needs of the users, the security requirements and the respect to the laws in force.
Management Team makes this commitment extended to all stakeholders to comply with the guidelines of this policy, which will be reviewed periodically to ensure that they are always appropriate to the activities of the Organization.